1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
This is it. This is the pinnacle of nerdom. This is the greatest height of nerdery that has ever been reached before.
Peter in Loki’s body on a bus downtown to the real Loki and making an excuse that he’s going to a comic convention.
Never will such levels of pure fucking nerd ever be seen again, it’s just not possible. This is a beautiful day, I am glad I am alive to experience this, god bless.
so apparently adam west plays adam west
and adam west
and adam west
don’t forget the time he played adam west
THAT MOMENT WHEN SEVEN CELEBRITIES CALL OUT ROBIN THICKE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND MAKE YOU FEEL LESS ALONE
The official Twitter account for the television anime of Nitro+CHiRAL’s boys-love adventure game DRAMAtical Murder apologized on Monday for the quality…
i dont understand ppl in relationships who are like ‘she/he’s my whole world’ like dont u got hobbies